RDY 545 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 545 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 25 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 545 (Venlafaxine 25 mg)
- 25 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)