RDY 454 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 75 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 454 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 75 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 454 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate - butyl methacrylate - methyl methacrylate copolymer
ferric oxide red
sodium stearyl fumarate
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)