RDY 399 (Lansoprazole delayed release 30 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 399 has been identified as Lansoprazole delayed release 30 mg.
Lansoprazole is used in the treatment of barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; gerd; helicobacter pylori infection; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Lansoprazole 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 399 (Lansoprazole delayed release 30 mg)
- 30 mg
- Pink / Black
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about lansoprazole
- Lansoprazole delayed-release capsules
- Lansoprazole orally disintegrating tablets
- Lansoprazole powder packet
- Lansoprazole (Advanced Reading)