RDY 122 (Atorvastatin calcium 20 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 122 has been identified as Atorvastatin calcium 20 mg.
Atorvastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; high cholesterol, familial homozygous; prevention of cardiovascular disease; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; rheumatoid arthritis (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Atorvastatin 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 122 (Atorvastatin calcium 20 mg)
Atorvastatin calcium is associated with the treatment of:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...