R 717 (Diclofenac sodium extended release 100 mg)
Pill imprint R 717 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium extended release 100 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for R 717 (Diclofenac sodium extended release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63874-1055||Altura Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|55887-0083||Diversified Healthcare Services Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)