R 3059 R 3059 (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 10 mg)
Pill imprint R 3059 R 3059 has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 10 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- R 3059 R 3059
- 10 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Actavis Elizabeth LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hydroxypropyl cellulose
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:2)
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.