POLY 730 (Deconex DMX 15 mg / 380 mg / 10 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill imprint POLY 730 has been identified as Deconex DMX 15 mg / 380 mg / 10 mg.
Deconex DMX is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Deconex DMX 15 mg / 380 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for POLY 730 (Deconex DMX 15 mg / 380 mg / 10 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 15 mg / 380 mg / 10 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Poly Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
More about Deconex DMX (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Other brands: Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough, Robitussin Cough & Cold CF, DuraMAX, Zotex, More (41) »