PLIVA 482 (Theophylline extended-release 200 mg)
Pill imprint PLIVA 482 has been identified as Theophylline extended-release 200 mg.
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity; asthma, maintenance and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PLIVA 482 (Theophylline extended-release 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pliva Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
hypromellose 2208 (100000 mPa.s)
More about theophylline
- Theophylline elixir
- Theophylline sustained-release capsules
- Theophylline sustained-release tablets
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)