PH073 (Chest congestion relief DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20mg / guaifenesin 400mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint PH073 has been identified as Chest congestion relief DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20mg / guaifenesin 400mg.
Chest Congestion Relief DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chest Congestion Relief DM dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20mg / guaifenesin 400mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PH073
- Generic Name:
- dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20mg / guaifenesin 400mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Reese Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- magnesium stearate
silicon dioxide colloidal
More about Chest Congestion Relief DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Mucinex Cough for Kids, More (53) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.