Pfizer CHX 0.5 (Chantix 0.5 mg)
Generic Name: varenicline
Pill imprint Pfizer CHX 0.5 has been identified as Chantix 0.5 mg.
Chantix is used in the treatment of smoking cessation and belongs to the drug class smoking cessation agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chantix 0.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for Pfizer CHX 0.5 (Chantix 0.5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 0.5 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Smoking cessation agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00490-0065||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|35356-0011||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|21695-0633||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about Chantix (varenicline)
- Chantix (Advanced Reading)
- Chantix Start Month Pak (Advanced Reading)
- Chantix Starter Pack (Advanced Reading)