PediaCare A C (Pediacare cold allergy chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg)
Pill imprint PediaCare A C has been identified as Pediacare cold allergy chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg.
Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of sinusitis; allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
- chlorpheniramine 1 mg / pseudoephedrine 15 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
More about chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine chewable tablets
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Chlorpheniramine/pseudoephedrine liquid
- More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2015 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.