PD 158 80 (Lipitor 80 mg)
Generic Name: atorvastatin
Pill imprint PD 158 80 has been identified as Lipitor 80 mg.
Lipitor is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; prevention of cardiovascular disease; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Lipitor 80 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PD 158 80 (Lipitor 80 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 80 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium carbonate
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-5382||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|54868-4934||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|68258-9001||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|58016-0051||Southwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|49999-0882||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|67544-0060||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Lipitor is associated with the treatment of:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...