PAR 822 (Tramadol Extended Release 200 mg)
Pill imprint PAR 822 has been identified as Tramadol hydrochloride extended release 200 mg.
Tramadol is used in the treatment of back pain; chronic pain; anxiety; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Tramadol 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PAR 822 (Tramadol Extended Release 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
ferric oxide black
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|35356-0547||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|21695-0700||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
|16590-0893||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about tramadol
- Tramadol extended-release capsules
- Tramadol extended-release tablets
- Tramadol orally disintegrating tablets
- Tramadol (Advanced Reading)