PAD 133 (Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg)
Pill imprint PAD 133 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PAD 133 (Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 7.5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Paddock Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
polyethylene glycol 400
ferric oxide red
More about hydrochlorothiazide/moexipril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and moexipril
- Moexipril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Uniretic