P30 (Multi symptom nitetime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
Pill imprint P30 has been identified as Multi symptom nitetime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg.
Multi Symptom NiteTime is used in the treatment of pain; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multi Symptom NiteTime acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for P30
- Generic Name:
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- P and L Development of New York Corporation
More about Multi Symptom NiteTime (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine)
- Other brands: Vicks Nyquil Cold & Flu Relief, Coricidin HBP Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold, Tylenol Cold & Cough Nighttime, Delsym Night Time Cough & Cold, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.