P 434 (Naproxen 220 mg)
Pill imprint P 434 has been identified as Naproxen sodium 220 mg.
Naproxen is used in the treatment of back pain; osteoarthritis; headache; ankylosing spondylitis; bursitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Naproxen 220 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for P 434 (Naproxen 220 mg)
- 220 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|63868-0465||Chain Drug Marketing Association|
|23490-6709||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about naproxen
- Naproxen enteric-coated tablets
- Naproxen suspension
- Naproxen sustained-release tablets
- Naproxen tablets and capsules
- Naproxen (Advanced Reading)