OMP 20 (Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release 20 mg (base))
Pill imprint OMP 20 has been identified as Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release 20 mg (base).
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg (base) is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for OMP 20 (Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release 20 mg (base))
- 20 mg (base)
- Pink & White
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
hypromellose 2208 (3 mPa.s)
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:2)
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide red
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »