OMEPRAZOLE 40mg R159 (Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg)
Pill imprint OMEPRAZOLE 40mg R159 has been identified as Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for OMEPRAZOLE 40mg R159 (Omeprazole delayed release 40 mg)
- 40 mg
- Purple / Yellow
- 23.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
D&C Red No. 28
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
ferric oxide yellow
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0466||Amerisource Health Services|
|54868-5987||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|16590-0773||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »