OME 20 OME 20 (Omeprazole 20 mg)
Pill imprint OME 20 OME 20 has been identified as Omeprazole 20 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for OME 20 OME 20 (Omeprazole 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose phthalate (24% phthalate, 55 cst)
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|49999-0265||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|68115-0406||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »