OME 10 OME 10 (Omeprazole 10 mg)
Pill imprint OME 10 OME 10 has been identified as Omeprazole 10 mg.
Omeprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; helicobacter pylori infection; erosive esophagitis; duodenal ulcer (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Omeprazole 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for OME 10 OME 10 (Omeprazole 10 mg)
- 10 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hypromellose phthalate (24% phthalate, 55 cst)
low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
hypromellose 2208 (100 mPa.s)
More about omeprazole
- Omeprazole delayed-release capsules
- Omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension
- Omeprazole delayed-release tablets
- Omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets
- More (2) »