NC 100 (Carbamazepine extended release 100 mg)
Pill imprint NC 100 has been identified as Carbamazepine extended release 100 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for NC 100 (Carbamazepine extended release 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Nostrum Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ethylcellulose (20 mPa.s)
sodium lauryl sulfate
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Yellow No. 6
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Red No. 40
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)