MYLAN 6203 MYLAN 6203 (Verapamil ER 300 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 6203 MYLAN 6203 has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended release 300 mg.
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; cluster headaches; bipolar disorder; supraventricular tachycardia; arrhythmia (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 300 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 6203 MYLAN 6203 (Verapamil ER 300 mg)
- 300 mg
- 23.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:2)
sodium lauryl sulfate
D&C Red No. 28
D&C Red No. 33
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5841||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about verapamil
- Verapamil controlled-release tablets
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More (4) »