MYLAN 5280 (Diltiazem XR 180 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 5280 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride extended-release (XR) 180 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 180 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 5280 (Diltiazem XR 180 mg)
- 180 mg
- Purple / Pink
- 15.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 40
D&C Red No. 28
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0948||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »