MYLAN 5131 MYLAN 5131 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 37.5 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 5131 MYLAN 5131 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride extended release 37.5 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 37.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 5131 MYLAN 5131 (Venlafaxine Extended Release 37.5 mg)
- 37.5 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Red No. 3
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)