MX 97 (Minocycline Extended-Release 90 mg)
Pill imprint MX 97 has been identified as Minocycline hydrochloride extended-release 90 mg.
Minocycline is used in the treatment of acne; bacterial infection; skin infection; periodontitis; skin and structure infection (and more), and belongs to the drug class tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Minocycline 90 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MX 97 (Minocycline Extended-Release 90 mg)
- 90 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Matrix Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
More about minocycline
- Minocycline capsules
- Minocycline extended-release tablets
- Minocycline injection
- Minocycline pellet-filled capsules
- Minocycline (Advanced Reading)