MS Ascriptin (Ascriptin maximum strength buffered aspirin 500 mg)
Generic Name: aluminum hydroxide/aspirin/calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide
Pill imprint MS Ascriptin has been identified as Ascriptin maximum strength buffered aspirin 500 mg.
Ascriptin Maximum Strength is used in the treatment of prosthetic heart valves, mechanical valves - thrombosis prophylaxis; pain; osteoarthritis; revascularization procedures, prophylaxis; rheumatic fever (and more), and belongs to the drug class salicylates. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Ascriptin Maximum Strength buffered aspirin 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MS Ascriptin (Ascriptin maximum strength buffered aspirin 500 mg)
- Generic Name:
- aluminum hydroxide/aspirin/calcium carbonate/magnesium hydroxide
- buffered aspirin 500 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Novartis Corporation
Ascriptin maximum strength is associated with the treatment of:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Heart Attack
- Ischemic Stroke
- Ischemic Stroke, Prophylaxis
- Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Myocardial Infarction, Prophylaxis
- Prosthetic Heart Valves, Mechanical Valves - Thrombosis Prophylaxis
- Revascularization Procedures, Prophylaxis
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...