MP 6 (Lorazepam 0.5 mg)
Pill imprint MP 6 has been identified as Lorazepam 0.5 mg.
Lorazepam is used in the treatment of anxiety; insomnia; panic disorder; cervical dystonia; sedation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines, miscellaneous antiemetics. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Lorazepam 0.5 mg has a low potential for abuse relative to the drugs in schedule 3. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. Abuse of the drug may lead to limited physical dependence or psychological dependence relative to the drugs in schedule 3.
See also related documents.
Images for MP 6 (Lorazepam 0.5 mg)
- 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- United Research Laboratories/Mutual Pharmaceutical Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0133||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about lorazepam
- Lorazepam solution
- Lorazepam injection
- Lorazepam (Advanced Reading)
- Lorazepam Injection (Advanced Reading)