MP 46 (Metronidazole 500 mg)
Pill imprint MP 46 has been identified as Metronidazole 500 mg.
Metronidazole is used in the treatment of bacterial vaginitis; bacterial infection; trichomoniasis; dental abscess; diverticulitis (and more), and belongs to the drug classes amebicides, miscellaneous antibiotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Metronidazole 500 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MP 46 (Metronidazole 500 mg)
- 500 mg
- 16.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- URL Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|43063-0021||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metronidazole
- Metronidazole capsules
- Metronidazole extended-release tablets
- Metronidazole tablets
- Metronidazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Metronidazole Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)