MP 424 (Guaifenesin and Pseudoephedrine SR 600 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint MP 424 has been identified as Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride SR 600 mg / 120 mg.
Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine 600 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine controlled-release capsules
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine liquid
- Guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine sustained-release tablets
- Guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine
- Other brands: Mucinex D, Mucinex D Maximum Strength, Robitussin Severe Congestion, Entex T, More (52) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.