MP 118 (Trazodone 50 mg)
Pill imprint MP 118 has been identified as Trazodone hydrochloride 50 mg.
Trazodone is used in the treatment of insomnia; anxiety; sedation; fibromyalgia; depression (and more), and belongs to the drug class phenylpiperazine antidepressants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Trazodone 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MP 118 (Trazodone 50 mg)
- 50 mg
- 9.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Phenylpiperazine antidepressants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mutual Pharmaceutical Company, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|66267-0205||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|66336-0620||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|23490-6407||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about trazodone
- Trazodone extended-release tablets
- Trazodone (Advanced Reading)
- Trazodone Oral (Advanced Reading)