ML 42 (Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint ML 42 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan potassium 12.5 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ML 42
- 12.5 mg / 100 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
More about hydrochlorothiazide/losartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Hyzaar
- Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Losartan Potassium/Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.