ML 326 (Fabb Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid)
Generic Name: multivitamin
Pill imprint ML 326 has been identified as Fabb Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid.
FaBB is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. FaBB Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ML 326 (Fabb Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid)
- Generic Name:
- Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Midlothian Laboratories LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic