MAXIFED (Maxifed 400 mg / 60 mg)
Generic Name: guaifenesin/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint MAXIFED has been identified as Maxifed 400 mg / 60 mg.
Maxifed is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Maxifed 400 mg / 60 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MAXIFED (Maxifed 400 mg / 60 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 400 mg / 60 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):