MARION 17 72 (Cardizem 60 mg)
Generic Name: diltiazem
Pill imprint MARION 17 72 has been identified as Cardizem 60 mg.
Cardizem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cardizem 60 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MARION 17 72 (Cardizem 60 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 60 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals Inc
More about Cardizem (diltiazem)
- Cardizem immediate-release tablets
- Cardizem (Advanced Reading)
- Cardizem Intravenous (Advanced Reading)