M1 M1 (Doxycycline 150 mg)
Pill imprint M1 M1 has been identified as Doxycycline monohydrate 150 mg.
Doxycycline is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; chlamydia infection; acne; bronchitis; skin infection (and more), and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous antimalarials, tetracyclines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Doxycycline 150 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M1 M1 (Doxycycline 150 mg)
- 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous antimalarials
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Global Pharmaceuticals, Division of Impax Laboratories Inc.
More about doxycycline
- Doxycycline capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release capsules
- Doxycycline hyclate delayed-release tablets
- More (8) »