M V25 (Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg)
Pill imprint M V25 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M V25 (Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 25 mg / 320 mg)
- 25 mg / 320 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Diovan HCT