M V21 (Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg)
Pill imprint M V21 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M V21 (Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan 12.5 mg / 80 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 80 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about hydrochlorothiazide/valsartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide and valsartan
- Valsartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Diovan HCT