M P8 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 20 mg)
Pill imprint M P8 has been identified as Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 20 mg.
Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of gerd; barrett's esophagus; erosive esophagitis; helicobacter pylori infection; zollinger-ellison syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class proton pump inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Pantoprazole 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M P8 (Pantoprazole sodium delayed release 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Matrix Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
ferric oxide yellow
More about pantoprazole
- Pantoprazole delayed-release tablets
- Pantoprazole suspension
- Pantoprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Pantoprazole Intravenous (Advanced Reading)