M N4 (Paroxetine 40 mg)
Pill imprint M N4 has been identified as Paroxetine hydrochloride 40 mg.
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; generalized anxiety disorder; anxiety and stress; social anxiety disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Paroxetine 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M N4 (Paroxetine 40 mg)
- 40 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Paroxetine hydrochloride is associated with the treatment of:
- Anxiety and Stress
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Social Anxiety Disorder
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...