M F6 (Fluconazole 200 mg)
Pill imprint M F6 has been identified as Fluconazole 200 mg.
Fluconazole is used in the treatment of vaginal yeast infection; candida infections, systemic; candida urinary tract infection; oral thrush; fungal infection, internal and disseminated (and more), and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fluconazole 200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M F6 (Fluconazole 200 mg)
- 200 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Azole antifungals
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
D&C Yellow No. 10
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0773||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Fluconazole is associated with the treatment of:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Candida Infections, Systemic
- Candida Urinary Tract Infection
- Chronic Mucocutaneous Candidiasis
- Coccidioidomycosis, Meningitis
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunocompetent Host
- Cryptococcal Meningitis, Immunosuppressed Host
- Esophageal Candidiasis
- Fungal Infection Prophylaxis
- Fungal Infection, Internal and Disseminated
- Fungal Peritonitis
- Fungal Pneumonia
- Onychomycosis, Fingernail
- Onychomycosis, Toenail
- Oral Thrush
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
- Tinea Versicolor
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...