M CL2 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg)
Pill imprint M CL2 has been identified as Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; restless legs syndrome; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 25 mg / 100mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M CL2 (Carbidopa and levodopa 25 mg / 100mg)
- 25 mg / 100mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
D&C Yellow No. 10
More about carbidopa/levodopa
- Carbidopa/levodopa orally disintegrating tablets
- Carbidopa/levodopa sustained-release tablets
- Carbidopa and levodopa