M. Amphet Salts 15 mg (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 15 mg)
Pill imprint M. Amphet Salts 15 mg has been identified as Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 15 mg.
Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; fatigue and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine 15 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for M. Amphet Salts 15 mg (Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine extended release 15 mg)
M. Amphet Salts
- 15 mg
- Blue & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Global Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
FD&C Blue No. 2
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00555-0791||Barr Laboratories Inc|
|54092-0385||Shire US Inc|
|54868-5140||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
|35356-0148||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine/dextroamphetamine extended-release capsules
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine
- Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Sulfate (AHFS Monograph)
- Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Amphetamine Sulfate ER Capsules (FDA)