M 944 (Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 250 mg)
Pill imprint M 944 has been identified as Divalproex sodium delayed-release 250 mg.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; mania; epilepsy; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 944 (Divalproex Sodium Delayed-Release 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ferrosoferric oxide
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Yellow No. 6
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0474||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex delayed-release tablets
- Divalproex extended-release tablets
- Divalproex sprinkle capsules
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)