M 542 (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / 10 mg)
Pill imprint M 542 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril hydrochloride 12.5 mg / 10 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril 12.5 mg / 10 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 542 (Quinapril and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / 10 mg)
- 12.5 mg / 10 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
sodium lauryl sulfate
D&C Red No. 30
More about hydrochlorothiazide/quinapril
- Hydrochlorothiazide and quinapril
- Quinapril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)