M 54 (Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 54 mg)
Pill imprint M 54 has been identified as Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 54 mg.
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; obesity; depression; fatigue (and more), and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 54 mg has a high potential for abuse. The drug has a currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States or a currently accepted medical use with severe restrictions. Abuse of the drug may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.
See also related documents.
Images for M 54 (Methylphenidate hydrochloride extended-release 54 mg)
- 54 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Mallinckrodt, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s)
ferric oxide red
More about methylphenidate
- Methylphenidate chewable tablets
- Methylphenidate controlled-release capsules
- Methylphenidate controlled-release tablets
- Methylphenidate extended-release capsules
- More (7) »