M 445 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint M 445 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 50 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 445
- 50 mg / 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta blockers with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.