M 445 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint M 445 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 50 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 445 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
- 50 mg / 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...