M 445 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
Pill imprint M 445 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 50 mg / 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 445 (Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 50 mg / 100 mg)
- 50 mg / 100 mg
- 18.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose anhydrous
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Metoprolol/hydrochlorothiazide extended-release tablets
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)