M 41 (Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg)
Pill imprint M 41 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure; edema; ascites; nephrotic syndrome and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 41 (Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone 25 mg / 25 mg)
- 25 mg / 25 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antihypertensive combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0104||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/spironolactone
- Hydrochlorothiazide and spironolactone
- Spironolactone and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Aldactazide