M 355 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
Pill imprint M 355 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 355 (Diclofenac sodium extended-release 100 mg)
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)