M 3 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 30mg)
Pill imprint M 3 has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 30mg.
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/codeine 300 mg / 30mg Multiple
See also related documents.
Images for M 3 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 30mg)
- 300 mg / 30mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- M - Multiple
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-0025||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|54569-2523||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|66336-0059||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
|67544-0002||Prepak Systems Inc (repackager)|
|21695-0242||Rebel Distributors Corp (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Acetaminophen/codeine solution
- Acetaminophen/codeine suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Other brands: Tylenol with Codeine #3, Tylenol with Codeine, Tylenol with Codeine #4, Vopac, More (6) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...