M 23 (Diltiazem 30 mg)
Pill imprint M 23 has been identified as Diltiazem hydrochloride 30 mg.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; atrial flutter; raynaud's syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M 23 (Diltiazem 30 mg)
- 30 mg
- 8.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0745||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|68115-0606||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diltiazem
- Diltiazem 12-hour sustained-release capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads capsules
- Diltiazem 24-hour extended-release beads tablets
- Diltiazem 24-hour sustained-release beads capsules
- More (4) »